Saturday, February 15, 2020

My Sonic the Hedgehog Review is Delayed...Again





UUUUGGGGHHHHH! WHY ME?! (😂)


So yes, as the title says I'm delaying my Sonic the Hedgehog review AGAIN! What's the reason this time? Well to put it bluntly my buddy's college really sucks at scheduling a club meeting. So now we're (me and my friend) are now going to see the movie on Sunday which means my review will go up on Monday. Some of you might be asking "why don't you just see the movie with him?" Well I made a promise I wouldn't and I intend to keep that promise. Also I always got a weird feeling seeing a movie with someone that I already saw. Did anyone else get that kind of feeling?



That's all I wanted to tell, just so none of you are confused as to why my review isn't on Sunday unlike what I said in a previous post.



That's going to do it for come back on MONDAY, Feb 17th for my review for Sonic the Hedgehog, and if my buddy cancels on me again then I will go see it without him cause I ain't doing a third delay. Until then enjoy the rest of your day.

No comments:

Post a Comment