Monday, February 20, 2017

Things to Read/Watch Before Seeing Logan

Image result for logan movie and comic

With Logan only eleven days away well for some people it's only eleven days away other's are cooler than me and got to have early screenings(you luck sons of bitches). Anyway my point is I recommend something's you can do to get yourself hyped. Really you don't have to do these things it's just something I like to do get myself excited for a movie. Anyhow let's get to it shall we.

Image result for old man logan cover

One thing I recommend is you read the comic the movie Logan is loosely based on which would be Old Man Logan. The story can be found in Wolverine issues #66-72 and Wolverine Giant-Size Old Man Logan or you could buy Wolverine: Old Man Logan which collects all of these comics. If can't get you're hands on these comics here are some links

Wolverine #66-72
Giant-Size Old Man Logan
Wolverine: Old Man Logan
Image result for x-23 innocence lost

This movie is also to included the cinematic debut of the Marvel character X-23. If you don't know who she is let me explain. She's the clone of Wolverine. But if want more details about her you can buy the comic X-23: Innocence Lost which explores her origin. Again if can't get this comic don't worry I have a link for that

Note: Only read issues #1-6 if you want to read Innocence Lost.



Now some of are probably asking "but wait Mike I'm not the reading type don't you any videos I can watch"? Well I'm glad you asked  or didn't ask that either way anonymous reader yes I do. You can go on YouTube and type Comicstorian he has done videos on this comics in their entirety. But if you don't want to type guess what?...I have a link for that.

Old Man Logan
X-23: Innocence Lost
 Image result for x-men film series

The last thing I do to get myself hyped is I watch the previous films related to a franchise. Yes I even watch the very bad X-Men Origins: Wolverine. Again you don't have to do that you could probably just watch the Wolverine movies, the X-Men films, or just watch the previous films that came out last year those being Deadpool or X-Men: Apocalypse.




Anyhow that's what I do and you can do these things too if you want. I'm really excited for Logan I hope it's as good as the trailers.

No comments:

Post a Comment