Thursday, July 13, 2017

No War for the Planet of the Apes Review. Sorry.



Hey everybody so unfortunately I've got some bad news. The theater I go to won't be showing War for the Planet of the Apes. So since there's no movie there won't be a review on Saturday. Now if they change their minds and do show the film then there will be a review but judging by the way things are going that's not going to be the case because apparently people from Salem, Ohio can't get enough of Spider-Man: Homecoming or Despicable Me 3. So that's all I want to tell just so you can be informed on what's going on around here. I'm so sorry I couldn't give you a review but I don't run the theater so there's nothing I can do but apologize. Once again I'm sorry.



State of the Project (Jul 3rd - Jul 20th) - Updated



Jul 3rd - Cinematic Disasters - Reefer Madness


Jul 6th - Raiders of the Lost Media - Spider-Man 2: Enter Electro (Pre-9/11)


Jul 8th - Spider-Man: Homecoming Review


Jul 10th - Spider-Man: Homecoming Easter Eggs


Jul 13th - No War for the Planet of the Apes Review. Sorry.


Jul 17th - Road to Justice League - Justice League: Throne of Atlantis Review


Jul 20th - Raiders of the Lost Media - Bully (Original Uncut Version)




NOTE: IF ANYTHING CHANGES I WILL TELL YOU.

No comments:

Post a Comment