Monday, July 31, 2017

Thank You For The 1,700 Views and Plans for August & September


So yesterday I checked the stats for my pageviews all time history and all of you made me so happy. Cause thanks to you I reached 1,700 views and just when I thought it couldn't get any better you then made July's views 455 thus beating May's record of 423 views. So I'm going to do two things right now. First off thank you for coming to my blog and checking things out around here your all incredible and second I think you guys deserve an award for this. Your reward will be me telling you my plans for August and September. Here we go.



Plans for August


Now before I tell your what they are let me just say that some of these plans for both months could change. Don't worry if they do I'll keep you informed. Any how here they are.


On August 3rd I'll have a review for The Nice Guys for my segment Underrated Films


On August 5th I might have a review for either The Dark Tower or Detroit. I don't know which one. It really just depends on what the theater I go to decides.


On August 7th there will be A Look Back at review for The Nut Job what with a sequel coming out this year.


On August 10th a special Not Safe For Work edition of Raiders of the Lost Media involving the Mythbusters.


On August 12th a review for The Nut Job 2: Nutty by Nature.


On August 14th a Cinematic Disaster review of the film Supergirl


On August 17th a review for the DC's newest animated movie Batman and Harley Quinn


On August 21st I go back on the Road to Justice League with a review for Justice League: Gods and Monsters


Now that's not the complete schedule it's just what I have planned out so far. I don't know what I'm going to do the rest of the month but I'm very happy with what I have so far.



Plans for September


Now I don't have much planned for September as much as I do for August but I have a nice idea of what I have in mind.


On September 4th I'll have a Cinematic Disaster review for the 1990 film Captain America.



There will also be a review for Justice League vs. Teen Titans I just don't know what the date will be.





So there you have it my plans for both August and September. Once again some of this could change but don't worry I promise I will tell you if they do. Also thank you so much for the views if you guys didn't keep checking in I would have quit doing this a long time ago.



State of The Project (Jul 22th - Aug 3rd)


Jul 22nd - Valerian and The City of a Thousand Planets Review


Jul 24th - Cinematic Disasters - Foodfight


Jul 27th - Underrated Films - Batman: Mask of the Phantasm Review


Jul 29th - The Emoji Movie Review


Jul 31st - Thank You For The 1,700 Views & Plans for August & September


Aug 3rd - Underrated Films - The Nice Guys Review



NOTE: IF ANYTHING CHANGES I WILL TELL YOU.

No comments:

Post a Comment