Monday, January 1, 2018

There's Going to Be Some Changes & New Segments



Hello everyone and welcome to 2018. So this is either depending on how you look at it bad news or good news. What I want to tell you is I'm changing the way I post stuff on my blog. Instead of it being on a weekly schedule I'm now going to do things on a bi-weekly schedule. Now for anybody who doesn't know what bi-weekly means it means you'll get new content every other two weeks. For example on January 1st you have this announcement then on January 4th you'll have a new Raiders of The Lost Media. Then two weeks later on January 15th and January 18th you'll have something new. The reason why I'm doing this is because I want to get rid of some stress. I admit despite how I have a pretty relaxed personality I still get stressful. So by doing this I'll have a lot less to worry about and I'll have more time to figure out what I'm going to work on next. Also look on the bright side of this. With this new scheduling you might see more of What You Probably Didn't Know About and Differences Between. But don't worry I have some good news. I'll have two brand new segments to this blog. The first new segment is Is It True? where I examine and explain if a fan conspiracy theory to a movie, TV show, or video game is believable or not. I'll have a lot of fun with that one. I did want to do Is It True? last year but I decided to save for 2018. The second new segment is Classic Film Night. Where if you could guess by the title I review films that are classics or are the most well-received by critics or other film buffs. Think of it as the opposite to Cinematic Disasters. So I hope you all understand why I'm going this new scheduling and I hope your all excited about the new segments. Until then prepare for Is It True? and Classic Film Night in two weeks. Oh I almost forgot there are going to be times when I disobey this rule so if that ever happens it's not because I'm going back to the old schedule it's just me making an exception.



State of The Project (Dec 16th - Jan 4th)


Dec 16th - Star Wars: Episode VIII - The Last Jedi Review


Dec 18th - What You Probably Didn't Know About A Christmas Story


Dec 21st - Bad Santa Review


Dec 25th - Underrated Films - Arthur Christmas


Dec 28th - Thank You and Have a Happy New Year


Jan 1st - There's Going To Be Some Changes & New Segments


Jan 4th - Raiders of The Lost Media - Firelight (The Lost Steven Spielberg Film)



NOTE: IF ANYTHING CHANGES I WILL TELL YOU.

No comments:

Post a Comment