Thursday, August 8, 2019

Sorry Everyone. But There'll Be No Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark Review


Hey guys. So originally I wasn't going to do this because on Saturday I figured all of you would realize that I couldn't review Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark (read my Hobbs and Shaw review to understand what I'm talking about if you're confused), but I like to keep you guys up to date about what's going on around here. So yes as you can tell by the title I sadly can't give you a review of the movie. The main reason being is apparently the theater I go to would much rather show (and I still can't believe this is an actually movie) Dora and the Lost City of Gold. Now some of you are probably like "well just review that then" or "hey it looks terrible so maybe you'll have a fun time making fun of it/ripping it apart". Here's the thing guys, I review movies that I truly 100% want to see and review. So if I'm not interested in seeing a movie I'm not by any means going to review it. So anyways I'm sorry I couldn't give you a review of Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark hopefully all of my upcoming reviews will make up for this.








So that's all I gotta say. Once again I apologize. Anyways come back Monday, August 12th for the final part of my Road to Rambo: Last Blood with my review of Rambo (2008).

No comments:

Post a Comment