Thursday, September 22, 2022

Star Wars: The Bad Batch (Season 1) Review is Cancelled

 


Well...this really sucks.



So, yes, if any of you read my previous post, then you'd know that on this day I was gonna have a review for season one of Star Wars: The Bad Batch. Well that's just not gonna happen.


Because I only discovered a day or two ago, that season two was pushed back to Jan of 2023. And you know what's funny? I didn't know about this announcement, because I was too busy watching The Bad Batch. How ironic. So with that being said, I've decided to cancel my season one review because there's no real point of posting it now, when season two won't be coming out for another four months.


Sorry I didn't announce this earlier, but like I said I only discovered this recently. But I'll tell you something. On Monday, Sept 26th I'll have a review for Hocus Pocus. Until then, enjoy the rest of your day.

No comments:

Post a Comment