Saturday, February 11, 2023

My Review for Sharper is Canceled

 


Hey guys, so yes, despite what I said in my review for Legion of Super-Heroes said, I have no choice but to cancel my review for Sharper.



Why? Well for starters I got the dates mixed up. I thought it was going to be released on Feb 10th. Turns out that's the date for the movie's select theaters date. It's release date for Apple TV+ is Feb 17th. Second, at first I thought Feb 17th was no big deal...only to find out Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania comes out on that same exact day.


Sure, I could cancel other reviews and such, or move them to a different date. But quite a few of others I really want to do. So I've just decided to cancel the review for this film. I don't really know if any of you are bummed about this, and if you are, well I'm sorry.








Anyhow, that's all I wanted to tell you. Due come back on Monday, Feb 13th for my review of 1990's Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. Until then, enjoy the rest of your day.

No comments:

Post a Comment