Thursday, June 22, 2017

Taking a Break


Hey everyone. Originally I wasn't going to write anything but I just wanted to keep all of you informed on what's going on around here. I just want to say I'm taking a break for the rest of June. It's just the best thing for me to do because the last thing I want to have is a burn out. I'll be back on July 3rd with a new Cinematic Disaster review for 1936's Reefer Madness. I'm going to have a tons of fun with that one. Also I looked at the stats on my all time pageview history and it's at 1,202. Why did I bring that up? I just want to say thanks for taking time out of your day and reading my reviews, What You Probably Didn't Know About, and Raiders of the Lost Media. I enjoy you guys stopping by. Thank you and your all great.



State of the Project (Jun 12th - Jul 10th)


Jun 12th - Road to Justice League - Justice League: War Review


Jun 15th - Differences Between Jurassic Park (movie) & Jurassic Park (novel)


Jun 19th - Road to Spider-Man: Homecoming - The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Review


Jun 22nd - Jun 30th - Taking a Break


Jul 3rd - Cinematic Disasters - Reefer Madness


Jul 6th - Raiders of the Lost Media - Spider-Man 2: Enter Electro (Pre - 9/11)


Jul 8th - Spider-Man: Homecoming Review


Jul 10th - Spider-Man: Homecoming Easter Eggs



NOTE: IF ANYTHING CHANGES I WILL TELL YOU.

No comments:

Post a Comment