Monday, April 20, 2020

Road to Scoob! is Cancelled





Hey guys. So for once I was actually expecting something like this. Now if none of you heard the news here's a quick summary, Warner Bros. has decided to remove Scoob! from it's original release date becaue of the CoronaVirus. Which in return means the Road to Scoob! is cancelled as well. I was fully expecting this because it wasn't too long ago when Black Widow (another movie that was going to be released in May) was also cancelled. Now truth be told I have no idea when I can post my review of Scooby-Doo 2: Monsters Unleashed, hopefully not too long but hey, only time will tell.




So that's all I wanted to tell you guys. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't bummed out by this but because of the virus it's better this way. That's all for me, come back on Thursday, April 23rd for my Diffrences Between Kick-Ass (comic) and Kick-Ass (movie). Until then enjoy the rest of your day.

No comments:

Post a Comment