Monday, September 7, 2020

Tenet Review


https://hu.ign.com/fifa-21/60691/story/ign-sztori-a-fifa-21-osszes-uj ...



Tenet is a spy movie. The film is produced by Warner Bros. Pictures and Syncopy. Tenet is written and directed by Christopher Nolan.





The story is a CIA agent (aka the Protagonist) has been recruited by an organization that has task him with a mission that will prevent World War III. They teach him how to manipulate the flow of time, with this new ability the Protagonist must do whatever it takes if he wants to succeed on this dangerous mission.







Initial Reaction


Now like many people I was looking forward to this movie and like many I was saddened when I heard it got delayed and then delayed again. But finally I heard that it had a release date that wasn't going to change. It was especially exciting because this was gonna be my first movie to see in theaters in a long time since they had to shutdown.








Cons


I've got nothing to say. Let's move on.







Middle Ground


I've got nothing to say. Let's move on.







Pros


One thing I enjoyed from the movie is the action. It was really awesome and because of that flow of time thing it really makes things even crazier. What I also loved about Tenet is the performances, John David Washington was really good in this and Robert Pattinson plays a great almost wildcard character in this. Another aspect of the film that was amazing was the scope. Everything from the visuals, the cinematography, etc. was insane. I can't wait for the Blu-ray to come out so I can see how they pulled off some of the things they pulled off. The final thing I'll praise Tenet for is how complex it all is. This movie was a total mindf*ck. I mean me and my buddy Brian were just sitting trying to piece everything together, figure out what was happening, we were full blown analysing this. And it was a blast for us.








Tenet is definitely a movie worth seeing in theaters. The action was fun, the performances were good, the scope is insane, and the complexity of it is something truly amazing.








My final rating is A Must Watch








Okay guys, that's going to do it for me. Come back on Monday, Sept 14th for my thoughts on DC FanDome: Explore the Multiverse. Until then enjoy the rest of your day.

No comments:

Post a Comment