Hey guys, so as the title says I've canceled my review for Mayday.
Why? Well truth be told I haven't been feeling good, I'm sick. I've tried to watch the movie and all I wind up doing is falling asleep. Sure it's on streaming and I go always rewind, but there's also the fact I've been coughing, blowing my nose, sore throat and etc.
Lucky me I got a summer cold! So instead of constantly fighting this illness and trying to review movies I'm just gonna focus on getting better.
I just wanted to keep you updated and also apologize. I'm so sorry I couldn't get you a review it's a real bummer for me cause I said I deliver and sadly I didn't. So once again I'm sorry.
Once again I apologize. But come back on Tuesday, yes, Tuesday, Sept 8th, for my return to the Road to Avengers: Doomsday. But why Tuesday? Cause sick or not I'm gonna enjoy Labor Day. Until then, enjoy the rest of day and Happy Labor Day tomorrow.

No comments:
Post a Comment