Monday, January 9, 2017

The Road to & A Look Back at


Hey everyone if any of you go to my Twitter account they you would see in the description "I love movies & I hope one to do reviews on YouTube and not on a blog". Well in my opinion I've been lacking on the reviews. My theater the Salem Twin Cinema won't be showing new movies until January 13th so what's my solution simple really I present to you "The Road to & A Look Back at". Let me explain The Road to is me reviewing a series a films leading to a new movie like the First Spider-Man movie to the new Spider-Man film coming out this year. A Look Back at is me reviewing a predecessor leading to it's successor example John Wick then this year's John Wick: Chapter 2.


So far I think I have a good schedule plan although this schedule may change. Anyways here it is.


January

1997's Justice League of America, 2002's Spider-Man, and 2014's The Lego Movie

Febuary

2004's Spider-Man 2 & 2008's Justice League: The New Frontier

March

2007's Spider-Man 3 & 2010's Justice League: Crisis on Two Earths



Now I won't review every anticipated movie coming out this year I only have a limited amount of films in my collection so I have to work with what I got. So look out for my reviews for Justice League of America, Spider-Man, and The Lego Movie in January & so on. Anyhow I hope you guys enjoy my little project.

No comments:

Post a Comment