Thursday, January 5, 2017

My Rules When Going to A Movie Theater


When ever I go to the theater I always have my set of rules to follow. I do these certain rules because I don't want to be that one person who ruined someone else's theater experience. So here is my list of rules. Now some are these are just common sense but feel free to also follow this rules.



  • Rule #1 - Turning off my phone

This is one I really take to heart. Before I enter the theater I always turn off my phone the reason being is in the theater you're suppose to be quiet. Another reason is before you even go to your screening the theater hammers it into you. Turn you're head there's a sign telling you to turn off you're phone. Seeing previews before the film starts message saying "This is a cell free zone if you have to answer a call or text go to the lobby".




  • Rule #2 - Don't Talk to Friends During the Movie

I always tell my friends don't talk to me when the movie is playing. We know not to do this because really what things are we talking about the requires us to talk during the movie nothing we are in our late teens or in our early twenties we have nothing important to talk about.



  • Rule #3 - No Clapping

I really don't understand why I would have a reason to clap? Seriously nobody from the movie is in the theater with us so there's no reason to clap. Even if the movie is the most amazing film ever made I still don't clap.




  • Rule #4 - Not Talking About The Movie in The Lobby

The reason why this is one of my rules is because I don't want to accidently give a spoiler about the film. I even tell my friends this yeah at this rate they probably think I'm some type of snob when going to the theater. Thankfully they still invent me to come with them when there's a new movie coming out.



Anyways those are my rules when I go to the movies. In the comment section tell me what you're rules are or what are rules other people should follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment