Thursday, April 27, 2017

New Segment Coming to The Michael Project

Hey everybody If any of you have been with this blog since day one then you would know that I have a lot of positive reviews on here. They range from A Must Watch to Okay. Well I want to change that I want to review some bad movies. Some people are probably wondering why would I want to do that simple for me I want to even it out a bit I mean the only review that's really negative is my review for the 1997's TV movie Justice League of America but I gave it a So Bad It's Good so even that's kind of positive in some odd way. I'm talking about the worst of the worst giving these films my lowest ratings those being Bad, Awful, or my worse rating of them all Destroy It. Now the question is what to call this segment...Hilariocity no Chris Stuckmann took that one. I know Cinematic Disasters okay it may not be the most creative name but it's the best I could come up with. So what film will be the first victim to this new segment I got just the one 2013's Movie 43. I'll have that review on May 1st so look out for Cinematic Disasters first review of Movie 43. A film so bad that film critic Richard Roeper called it "the Citizen Kane of awful".

No comments:

Post a Comment