Friday, November 17, 2017

Justice League Review




Justice League is a superhero film based on the DC Comics team of the same name. It's the fifth film in the DC Extended Universe and the first theatrical live-action film of the team. Justice League is produced by DC Films, RatPac Entertainment, Atlas Entertainment, and Cruel and Unusual Films and the distributor is Warner Bros. Pictures. The film is written by Chris Terrio and Joss Whedon and directed by Zack Snyder.



The story is Bruce Wayne and Diana Prince are putting together a team that consist of The Flash, Cyborg, and Aquaman. This newly formed team must defend Earth from General Steppenwolf and his army of parademons, who are the hunt for the Mother Boxes.




  • Negatives

My only complaint for the film is Danny Elfman's score. It's kind of forgettable I only remember one theme in the movie and that was the 1989 Batman theme and it was only there for one scene and played for a couple of seconds.



  • Mix

One thing that left me confused was were there some scenes cut out from the movie? I say this because it almost felt that way. It's no where near as bad like it was for the theatrical edition of Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice but you kind of have that feeling. Hopefully we get a ultimate cut of Justice League? Please?


Now to tell you about Superman's return! It's fine. It may not be the huge glorious return that all the big time Superman fans probably wanted. But for what it's worth it was decent enough.




  • Positives

One thing to love about Justice League are the visuals. Zack Snyder gave this film like he does with his previous films beautiful visuals. The best ones in my opinion were whenever The Flash ran it just looked amazing.


Now I am going to say I did like the lighter tone. But not because I thought it was something that the film or the DC Extended Universe franchise "needed". I liked because it was showing how the DCEU has variety when it comes to their movies.


I loved the action scenes in Justice League. The scenes were well shot and they got me excited. My favorite one was the final battle with General Steppenwolf especially since Superman was involved. It was great.


Now I already liked Superman, Batman, and Wonder Woman but what about the newcomers Flash, Aquaman, and Cyborg. They were awesome. Each of them got their moment to shine and I can't wait to see their solo movies.


The villain in Justice League General Steppenwolf was a pretty good villain. He's very much ruthless and I loved that aspect of his character. But if I'm being honest not favorite bad guy my favorite is still General Zod.


Justice League does indeed contain a mid and post-credit scene. Now I did like that mid-credit scene it was very much enjoyable but I can't stress this enough but stay for the post-credit scene. The post-credit scene was awesome. I would like to describe it to you but I can't so I'll give you a hint. It's all about villains and that's all I'm gonna say.



Justice League's best aspects are Zack Snyder's visuals, the lighter tone, exciting action sequences, Cyborg, Aquaman, and Flash, General Steppenwolf, and the mid and post-credit scenes especially the post-credit scene. The more grey areas are scenes that might have been cut and Superman's return. My only grip with the movie was Danny Elfman's unfortunate forgettable score.


My final rating is Good



State of The Project (Nov 4th - Nov 20th)


Nov 4th - Thor: Ragnarok Review


Nov 6th - Thor: Ragnarok Easter Eggs and Things Changed from The Trailers


Nov 9th - Raiders of The Lost Media - Dumbo II


Nov 13th - Raiders of The Lost Media - Bully - Jimmy Hopkins' Death


Nov 16th - The Top 11 Dumbest Justice League News Stories


Nov 17th - Justice League Review


Nov 20th - Justice League Easter Eggs



NOTE: IF ANYTHING CHANGES I WILL TELL YOU.

No comments:

Post a Comment