Thursday, November 2, 2017

No Cinematic Disasters This Month


Hey everybody so this isn't the best way to start off November but I just wanted to make an announcement. All I want to say is I'm giving Cinematic Disasters a break. That means throughout this month there isn't going to a single Cinematic Disaster review. I'm doing this to really challenge myself like can I go a whole month without reviewing a bad movie from the past? So that's all I wanted to say but don't worry if any of you liked Cinematic Disasters there well be one next month and yes it will be a bad Christmas movie, an animated bad Christmas movie at that. So look out for that next month it will be the very first review for December.



State of The Project (Oct 19th - Nov 6th)


Oct 19th - Killer Klowns from Outer Space Review


Oct 23rd - A Look Back at Stranger Things - Season 1


Oct 26th - Cinematic Disasters - Troll 2


Oct 30th - Road to Justice League - Justice League Dark Review


Nov 2nd - No Cinematic Disasters This Month


Nov 4th - Thor: Ragnarok Review


Nov 6th - Thor: Ragnarok Easter Eggs



NOTE: IF ANYTHING CHANGES I WILL TELL YOU.

No comments:

Post a Comment