Saturday, August 25, 2018

Sorry There's No Happytime Murders Review


Well I figured this would happen. So yeah if you could tell by the title there's no review for The Happytime Murders. I was hoping it wouldn't come to this but unfortunately things happen that are out of my hand. But despite that I hope you can check out my other reviews on this blog and enjoy them. Sorry I couldn't give a review for this movie.





State of The Project (Aug 2nd - Aug 27th)



Aug 2nd - Is It True? - Andy's Mom is Jessie's Owner



Aug 4th - Christopher Robin Review



Aug 11th - The Meg Review



Aug 13th - A Rant on The Childhood Ruined Hyperbole



Aug 16th - I've Cancelled My Aquaman Easter Eggs Post



Aug 25th - Sorry There's No Happytime Murders Review



Aug 27th - What You Probably Didn't Know About Rocky (1976)





NOTE: IF ANYTHING CHANGES I WILL TELL YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment