Thursday, November 15, 2018

Change of Plans



    Hey everyone yup it's another update post. Only this time unlike the Road to Dark Phoenix and Aquaman easter eggs post this one wasn't planned. So in my review of The Grinch I mentioned I that my theater (Salem Twin Cinema) wasn't going to show Ralph Breaks the Internet because they were going to make room for the newest Robin Hood film. Well apparently my theater likes to screw with people (I'm not saying this with a pissed attitude I actually find the situation I'm in pretty funny) because I guess despite having the poster for 2018's Robin Hood up as a coming soon poster for a number of months they decide to switch for a more popular Disney sequel. So originally I was going to have a new Is It True? and Raiders of The Lost Media as a back up plan instead of reviews for Wreck-It Ralph and Ralph Breaks the Internet. But now I've decide to switch. Replacing the Is It True? and Raiders of The Lost Media you'll now look forward to reviews of Wreck-It Ralph and Ralph Breaks the Internet. That's all I wanted to tell all of you because I would prefer it if you guys were updated on what's going that way you're not confused by what the State of The Project said previously. So anyway's you guys go have fun somewhere else, meanwhile for me I've got a lot of work to do.





State of The Project (Oct 29th - Nov 19th)



Oct 29th - Underrated Films - The Monster Squad Review



Nov 1st - Update Regrading The Road to Dark Phoenix



Nov 5th - My Aquaman Easter Eggs Post is Coming Back



Nov 8th - What You Probably Didn't Know About Dr. Seuss



Nov 10th - The Grinch Review



Nov 15th - Change of Plans



Nov 19th - A Look Back at Wreck-It Ralph (2012)






NOTE: IF ANYTHING CHANGES I WILL TELL YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment