Monday, November 5, 2018

My Aquaman Easter Eggs Post is Coming Back


Related image


Yeah it's another update post folks. Now If any of you have no idea what I mean by this let me explain. Back in August I decided to cancel my Aquaman easter eggs post to make room for a review of the newest Transformers film Bumblebee. But then things happened. Mary Poppins Returns moved it's released date from December 24th to December 19th. Originally my schedule was Bumblebee on Dec 22nd and Aquaman on Dec 24th. However since Mary Poppins Returns changed I was left with a decision. Review both Marry Poppins films then a review of Aquaman then a review of Bumblebee. But I decided to cancel my review of Bumblebee (which I'm a little sad because I actually wanted to review a Transformers film) in favor of an easter eggs post of Aquaman.
So yeah that's all I wanted to say. Until next time enjoy the rest of your day.






State of The Project (Oct 20th - Nov 8th)




Oct 20th - Halloween (2018) Review



Oct 22nd - Cinematic Disasters - Jaws 3-D



Oct 25th - Cinematic Disasters - Jaws: The Revenge



Oct 29th - Underrated Films - The Monster Squad Review



Nov 1st - Update Regrading The Road to Dark Phoenix



Nov 5th - My Aquaman Easter Eggs Post is Coming Back



Nov 8th - What You Probably Didn't Know About Dr. Seuss





NOTE: IF ANYTHING CHANGES I WILL TELL YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment