Thursday, November 1, 2018

Update Regrading The Road to Dark Phoenix




Son...of...a...bitch! Oh man so if any of you haven't found out yet back in September on the 28th news broke that Dark Phoenix has been pushed to June 7, 2019. And it's pretty obvious you can't see my reactions but even thought I should be mad I'm actually laughing because I was hoping this wouldn't happen and I even said it in my review of X-Men. So what am I going to do. Well it's quite simply really so here's a list.



1). The Road to Dark Phoenix will now be on a hiatus. I'll return to that series of reviews in February
of next year. That may seem long but it's pretty short to me.



2). The schedule will definitely be changed. Everything I had listed for a review of an X-Men film will be replaced with something else. Maybe a review of another film, a Raiders of The Lost Media, or What You Probably Didn't Know.



3). The last thing is since Dark Phoenix will be released on June 7, 2019 that means I have to cancel A Look Back at The Secret Life of Pets (2016) and cancel my planned review of The Secret Life of Pets 2. Although I could bring those back since I doubt Illumination wants one of their films to go head-to-head with a superhero film so they'll most likely change the release date. But I don't know yet so much like you I'll have to wait.



Anyways guys that's going to do it for this post. I just wanted to keep you updated on how I'm fixing this and so yeah that's all I have to say. Until next time enjoy your day or search around here and look at my other post.





State of The Project (Oct 18th - Nov 5th)




Oct 18th - Explaining The Halloween Timelines



Oct 20th - Halloween (2018) Review



Oct 22nd - Cinematic Disasters - Jaws 3-D



Oct 25th - Cinematic Disasters - Jaws: The Revenge



Oct 29th - Underrated Films - The Monster Squad Review



Nov 1st - Update Regrading The Road to Dark Phoenix



Nov 5th - My Aquaman Easter Eggs Post is Coming Back






NOTE: IF ANYTHING CHANGES I WILL TELL YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment