Monday, December 31, 2018

Another Thank You Message



   Hey everyone so yes much like last year I'm making another thank you message to you guys. Why? I just feel like you guys deserve it for stopping by. Simple as that. I just take enjoyment knowing all of you are interested in what I have to say about a old and current movies or my other segments such as What You Probably Didn't Know About, Raiders of The Lost Media, and other things. Thanks for all of that. I wish I could express my gratefulness any other way other than these thank you messages but it's all I could do. So I hope all of you are getting ready for next year because I know I am. And let me tell it's going to be film review heavy. Lots and lots and lots of movie reviews.





State of The Project (Dec 15th - Jan 3rd)




Dec 15th - Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse Review



Dec 17th - A Look Back at Mary Poppins (1964)



Dec 20th - Mary Poppins Returns Review



Dec 22nd - Aquaman Review



Dec 24th - Aquaman Easter Eggs



Dec 31st - Another Thank You Message



Jan 3rd - I'm Getting Rid of State of The Project








NOTE: IF ANYTHING CHANGES I WILL TELL YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment