Thursday, January 3, 2019

I'm Getting Ride of State of The Project




    Hey everyone so yeah If you have read the title you know I have some I guess unfortunate news or maybe you just don't care but either way I want to get this off my chest. So yes, I've decide to get rid of my schedule aka State of The Project. For any of you asking why it's quite simple really. I just don't feel like I'm doing as much as I should with it. What I mean by that is where some people have a schedule they give you updates all the way to the next three weeks. Me on the other hand I've just be giving you all an update one at a time. My other reason is things surrounding what I'm going to review next are not as simple as I thought. I keep thinking maybe my theater will show this movie only for it to bite me in the ass later. My final reason being are I've been getting into the habit of telling you what's coming next as suppose to letting the State of The Project tell you. Now yes back in my review of 2009's Wonder Woman I said I wanted to keep you updated but since then I've decided to change that. That's all I wanted to say. Now my next projects are what I'm hoping can be a Road to Glass (in where I review Unbreakable and Split) and what will happen is a review of the upcoming DC animated movie Reign of the Supermen. So until next time enjoy the rest of your day.

No comments:

Post a Comment