Monday, November 18, 2019

My Star Wars: Episode IX - The Rise of Skywalker Review Will Be Delayed


Hey guys. So originally this was going to be another addition of Is It True? but I felt like this announcement was more important. So yes sadly my review of Star Wars: Episode IX - The Rise of Skywalker is going to be delayed. Mainly cause unlike some people I didn't by tickets the moment the final trailer was released so I'm paying the price for that. Now it won't be a really long delay the review will most likely be posted Monday, Dec 23rd. So that's all I wanted to tell you. Like I've said many times before I make these announcements to keep you updated.



So that's all I wanted to say. Come back on Thursday, Nov 21st for the final chapter of my Road to Star Wars: Episode IX - The Rise of Skywalker with my re-review of Star Wars: Episode VIII - The Last Jedi. Until then enjoy the rest of your day.

No comments:

Post a Comment