Thursday, October 15, 2020

Batman: Death in the Family Review Isn't Happening




Hey guys, so if any of you read the last part of my Tucker & Dale vs. Evil review, you would see that I said on this day I would review Batman: Death in the Family. Well I really didn't want it to come to this bad sadly that's not happening.


The reason being is when I was going to get my copy of the movie yesterday, because remember this is an interactive film and you're not gonna get that with a digital release but anyways back to what I was saying, when I was going to get my copy at Walmart they were sold out. So then I went to Family Video hoping to at least rent one but they didn't have either. Then I decided to go up to Alliance and see their Walmart had a copy but just my luck THEY ALSO WERE SOLD OUT.


Apparently everybody in Ohio had they same idea I did. Probably should've tried to get a copy on Tuesday when the film was initial released but I figured I didn't need to rush anything, boy was I wrong.








So that's the unfortunate news I had to give you guys. I'm sorry that this has happened but that's life for ya. But I hope you come back on Saturday, Oct 17th for my review of The Trial of the Chicago 7. Until then enjoy the rest of your day.

No comments:

Post a Comment