Monday, September 30, 2019

A Change of Plans for October




      Hi guys. So I wanted to make this announcement to once again keep you up to date of what's going on around here. Now if any of you read my review for The Monster Squad you would know that I said that in 2019 I would review all of the Ghostbusters movies (including the awful 2016 movie). Well those plans ain't happening. Yes I'm going to review those movies for next year what with the newest film coming out on July 10th, 2020. Yes I will be doing a Road to Ghostbusters 2020. So if I'm not reviewing the Ghostbusters movies then what will I be doing, well you're just going to have to wait until October to see. So that's all I wanted to tell you I hope this doesn't put a damper on your day. Hope you guys read what I've written for October until then enjoy the rest of your day.

No comments:

Post a Comment