Monday, December 30, 2019

Have a Happy New Year + Big News




Hey guys. So it's finally here, the end of 2019 and the beginning of 2020. In all honesty this has probably been my best year yet. Because my views are high (yes I know I'm not getting a million views but hey they make me happy) and I got a follower. Not to mention but I got to review a lot of great movies, well expect Captain Marvel, Godzilla (1998), and Star Wars: Holiday Special but other than those everything else ranged from okay to good to great to a must watch. So yes I enjoyed my 2019 especially since you guys enjoyed them as well. Have a Happy New Year folks and I hope to see all of you in 2020.



Oh, I almost forgot beginning on Feb 10th and for what I'm hoping will end on Dec 28th, I'll have a band new segment for this blog titled Looking Back at the Films of 2019. These segment will have me reviewing films of well 2019. I'm mainly doing this to see if there was anything good I missed out on or in the case of Rambo: Last Blood, review movies I promised you guys but sadly couldn't because of various reasons. So look out for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment