Saturday, August 5, 2017

Sorry There's Nothing Here


So unfortunately I've got some bad news. The news being there's nothing for me to review because I was really hoping the theater I go to would show a new movie like The Dark Tower or Detroit but that's not the case. Instead their showing Dunkirk. Now I'm not surprised by this to be honest. They always have a "filler movie" whenever they decided not to show something new. For any of you don't know a filler movie is term I made up to describe a movie that's being shown at a theater just so it can fill out the schedule for an actual new movie. So anyhow just wanted to inform you why there's nothing here but this apology but don't worry on Monday I'll have a review.


State of The Project (Jul 31st - Aug 14th)


Jul 31st - Thank You For The 1,700 Views and Plans for August & September


Aug 3rd - Underrated Films - The Nice Guys Review


Aug 5th - Sorry There's Nothing Here


Aug 7th - A Look Back at The Nut Job (2014)


Aug 10th - Raiders of The Lost Media - Mythbusters - Cannibal Mouse (NSFW)


Aug 12th - The Nut Job 2: Nutty by Nature Review


Aug 14th - Cinematic Disasters - Supergirl




NOTE: IF ANYTHING CHANGES I WILL TELL YOU.

No comments:

Post a Comment