Thursday, March 22, 2018

No Pacific Rim Reviews. Sorry

  

   So I was so hoping I wouldn't have to write this but here we are. Now in my review of The Lost World: Jurassic Park I mentioned that I may have to cancel my review for Pacific Rim in case my theater doesn't show Pacific Rim Uprising. And unfortunately there's no showing tomorrow. Now typically I would let this slide but I'm so upset and pissed. Because as a fan of the first movie I wanted to see the sequel. So instead of Pacific Rim Uprising what's my theater showing? Well apparently the Salem Twin thinks more people would be interested in...Sherlock Gnomes. Yep instead of giant robots fighting giant monsters they think we want to see cartoon lawn gnomes, sometimes I don't understand movie theaters. So anyways guys I'm so sorry for this but to make it up for you I'll review Ready Player One.



State of The Project (Mar 10th - Mar 26th)


Mar 10th - A Wrinkle in Time Review


Mar 12th - Road to Avengers: Infinity War - The Avengers Review


Mar 15th - Raiders of The Lost Media - The Avengers (THQ Video Game)


Mar 17th - Tomb Raider Review


Mar 19th - Road to Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom - The Lost World: Jurassic Park Review


Mar 22nd - No Pacific Rim Reviews. Sorry


Mar 26th - The Top 14 Best Internet Critics



NOTE: IF ANYTHING CHANGES I WILL TELL YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment