Wednesday, September 6, 2017

My Stephen King Post Will Be Uploaded Earlier Than Usual


Hey guys so I wasn't going to write this especially since I've only been uploading on Mondays and Thursdays but I wanted to keep all of you in the loop. Anyhow I just wanted to tell you my What You Probably Didn't Know About Stephen King post will still go up tomorrow but at an earlier time. That time being 6:00pm Eastern time and 3:00pm Pacific time. I'm doing this for two reasons. One the movie It will be having an early screening at my theater and two I was going to go see the movie on Friday at 5:00pm but Friday will be my Sister's birthday and I don't want to put a movie before her. So that's all I have to say and I hope tomorrow you'll all enjoy my post about What You Probably Didn't Know About Stephen King.


State of The Project (Aug 28th - Sept 11th)


Aug 28th - Raiders of The Lost Media - Star Wars Detours


Aug 31st - Awful Moviegoers Rant


Sept 4th - Road to Justice League - Justice League vs. Teen Titans Review


Sept 6th - My Stephen King Post Will Be Uploaded Earlier Than Usual


Sept 9th - It Review


Sept 11th - Cinematic Disasters - Captain America (1990)


Sept 14th - Things to Read/Watch Before Seeing Justice League



NOTE: IF ANYTHING CHANGES I WILL TELL YOU.

No comments:

Post a Comment