Thursday, September 28, 2017

Plans for October


So another month is fading away and October is right around the corner. With that in mind I decided to tell you guys my plans for next month. Basically my plans for October is to review horror films. I know how creative. Alright not every review will be horror related because I'm also planning to review Batman: Return of The Caped Crusaders because it has a sequel coming out so I'm really excited to review that. And besides Batman: Return of The Caped Crusaders I'm also going to review recently released movies too, some may not even be in the horror genre. My plans for the horror movie reviews are to review them but also tell you interesting things about them. Such as if they have novels, comic books, video games or how many awards they won or were nominated for, things like that. There is also going to be two Cinematic Disaster reviews one them I'm really looking forward to. So here's the schedule but remember things could always change.


Oct 2nd - Cinematic Disasters - Jason X


Oct 4th - The Thing (1982) Review


Oct 9th - A Look Back at Batman: Return of The Caped Crusaders (2016)


Oct 12th - Batman vs. Two-Face Review


Oct 16th - The Exorcist Review


Oct 19th - Killer Klowns from Outer Space Review


Oct 23rd - A Look Back at Stranger Things - Season 1


Oct 26th - Cinematic Disasters - Troll 2


Oct 30th - Road to Justice League - Justice League Dark Review (This is the end of the Road to Justice League)


Now that is what I'm hoping will be the schedule. Until then I hope you'll all enjoy the content I'm giving you next month.



State of The Project (Sept 18th - Oct 4th)


Sept 18th - Raiders of The Lost Media - Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Adventures - The Forever War


Sept 21st - Differences Between Captain America: Civil War and Marvel Comics' Civil War


Sept 23rd - The Lego Ninjago Movie Review


Sept 25th - The Top 4 Cinematic Universes That I'm Skeptical About


Sept 28th - Plans for October


Oct 2nd - Cinematic Disasters - Jason X


Oct 4th - The Thing (1982) Review




NOTE: IF ANYTHING CHANGES I WILL TELL YOU.

No comments:

Post a Comment