Thursday, December 28, 2017

Thank You and Have a Happy New Year



While everyone this was such a great year for me. I said last year I was going to start my blog and I did. I had hope people no matter how big or small at least looked at what I have to say about a movie whether it be new or old and you did. Which is all I want to say. Thank you, thank you for stopping by and reading what I wrote down. And for that I wish you Happy (upcoming) New Year. A happy new year to all of my readers from America, Russia, Poland, Germany, and whoever else read. Thanks. Let's hope next year you'll love what I have to give you because there is going to be a drastic change coming. But don't worry about that okay. Go enjoy the ending of 2017 and prepare for the beginning of 2018 with your friends and family.



State of The Project (Dec 14th - Jan 1st)


Dec 14th - Raiders of The Lost Media - Cranberry Christmas


Dec 16th - Star Wars: Episode VIII - The Last Jedi Review


Dec 18th - What You Probably Didn't Know About A Christmas Story


Dec 21st - Bad Santa Review


Dec 25th - Underrated Films - Arthur Christmas


Dec 28th - Thank You and Have a Happy New Year


Jan 1st - There's Going To Be Some Changes and New Segments



NOTE: IF ANYTHING CHANGES I WILL TELL YOU.

No comments:

Post a Comment